1) L. Santos, E. Fortunato and L. Pereira
Engineering of metal oxide nanoparticles, Lambert Academic Publishing, 2015.
2) B. Veigas, E. Fortunato, and P. V. Baptista, "Mobile based gold nanoprobe TB diagnostics for point-of-need" in Mobile Health Technologies: Methods and Protocols, ed, 2015, pp. 41-56.
3) R. Branquinho, A. Santa, E. Carlos, D. Salgueiro, P. Barquinha, R. Martins, et al., Solution Combustion Synthesis: Applications in Oxide Electronics, INTECH 2016.
4) A. Pimentel, D. Nunes, S. Pereira, R. Martins, and E. Fortunato, Photocatalytic Activity of TiO2 Nanostructured Arrays Prepared by Microwave-Assisted Solvothermal Method, INTECH, 2016.
5) P. J. Wojcik, L. Pereira, R. Martins, and E. Fortunato, "Metal oxide nanoparticle engineering for printed electrochemical applications" in Handbook of Nanoelectrochemistry: Electrochemical Synthesis Methods, Properties, and Characterization Techniques, ed, 2016, pp. 783-818.