1st stage - from March 6th to June 23rd
2nd stage - from August 26th to 31st
Vacancies for 2017/2018 :
- National Students: 30
- International Students: 6
- To have a bachelor degree or a formal equivalent in the areas of Exact Science, Engineering, Finance, Management or Economics with background in Mathematics;
- To have a foreign bachelor degree, in the areas mentioned above, according to the principles of the Bologna Process and from a state where this Process was adopted;
- To have a foreign university level degree, in the areas mentioned above, with the level of a Bachelor degree recognized by the Scientific Council of FCT NOVA;
- To have an academic, scientific or professional profile, recognized by the FCT NOVA as appropriate for the Master programme.
- Bachelor grade;
- Academic and scientific curriculum;
- Professional curriculum;
- Possible interview.
Master in Mathematics and Applications coordinator:
Professor Jorge Orestes Cerdeira