1. Travel award to Susana Palma for the attendance of the 9th International Conference on the Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers, held in Minneapolis (Minnesota, USA) from the 22nd to the 26th of May, 2012.
2. Travel award to Íris Batalha for the attendance of the HUPO 11th Annual World Congress, held in Boston, Massachusetts, between the 9th and 13th of September 2012.
• Award HOVIONE SHIC´11 "First Honorable Mention", sponsored by Hovione, to Ana Cecília Roque, Ana Sofia Pina, Íris Batalha and Susana Palma.
• Award to Telma Barroso "Young Investigator Award", sponsored by Hoffman-La Roche, Pharmaceuticals Division (at Affinity 2011, the 19th biennal meeting of the Society for Molecular Recognition, Tavira, Portugal).
• Award to Telma Barroso Award "Programa Gulbenkian de Estímulo à Investigação" in the area of "New Materials in Chemistry", conferred by Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian, to the project entitled "Selective Immunoaffinity Devices: A New Alternative to Blood Treatment".
• Award to Ana Sofia Pina Best poster presentation at ISPP 2010 Meeting, sponsored by DECHEMA (Bologna, 2010).
• Award to Íris Batalha Best poster presentation at ESBES 2010 Meeting, sponsored by Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals (Bologna 2010).
• Award to Ana Cecília Roque "Prémio de Mérito Científico UNL-Santander Totta - Edição 2009/2010", in the area of "Sciences and Engineering", conferred by Universidade Nova de Lisboa and Banco Santander Totta to the project "Peptidomimetics on Magnetic Beads for Bioseparation Processes" in collaboration with Dr. Olga Iranzo (ITQB, UNL).
• Award to Ana Sofia Pina "Young Investigator Award", sponsored by Hoffman-La Roche, Pharmaceuticals Division (at the 18th Biennal Meeting of the International Society for Molecular Recognition, Reykjavik, Iceland).
• Award to Ana Cecília Roque Award "Programa Gulbenkian de Estímulo à Investigação", in the area of "Sustainable Chemistry", conferred by Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian to the project entitled "Miniaturised Combinatorial Libraries of Rationally Designed Ligands".